Pageviews last month

Pageviews last month

Sunday, October 11, 2015

EPAuto Cabin Air Filter Review

For My Readers:
I was selected to test and review for free this "EPAuto Cabin Air Filter Review" in exchange for my unbiased opinion.

About This Product:
*Provides clean air to the driver and  passengers, contains soda & carbon to  generate clean air
*Should be replaced every 12,000 miles
*Replace air filter if heater or AC is having  low performance
*Comes with simple to follow instructions on  how to change the filter yourself





My Review:
I do not know much about cars but my Hubby does. And I was excited about this review because I was able to give it too him for him to complete the review. My Hubby has a Honda Civic and lately his AC has been acting funny. Sometimes it would be cool and other times it would be barely cool. Well we figured out it was the air filter that needed to be changed. So we did it and now it is working very good. This air filter was super easy to install in the car. Great Product!

No comments:

Post a Comment