Pageviews last month

Pageviews last month

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Flexible Non Slip Cutting Board

I was selected to test and review, for a discounted price, in exchange for an unbiased opinion this "Flexible Non-Slip Cutting Board". I really liked this flexible cutting board. It is so handy to have and super easy to clean. I use it to cut everything on and it never moves. It is nice and thin but not too thin for cutting on. My husband even took it with him camping and it worked great for him. He loved it also. And I am always worried about germs on cutting boards so I am very happy that it is so easy to clean. I just pop it into the dishwasher and clean it. It is also microwave safe and it can even be put into the freezer. There are grooves in the edges so if your cutting something juicy it will not leak everywhere. This is an Awesome Product and I love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment