Pageviews last month

Pageviews last month

Friday, August 7, 2015

Berry Sleepy Natural Sleep Aid

I was chosen to test and review this "Berry Sleepy 100% Fruit Sleep Aid" at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased opinion. First off, I do have trouble sleeping most nights. Second, I do not take anything usually because I do not like the way I feel the next day. So with that said, I am always apprehensive taking anything. I have been taking this product at bedtime, about 30 mins before I want to sleep. I take 2 tablets with a full glass of water. And before long I do start getting sleepy. I also do not wake up in the morning feeling groggy. I like that the product is 100% all natural fruit extracts. So I am pretty happy with the results of this sleep aid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment