Pageviews last month

Pageviews last month

Friday, September 11, 2015

Hello Cutie Mud Mask Review

For My Readers: 
I was selected to test and review for free this "Hello Cutie Mud Mask" in exchange for my unbiased opinion. 

About This Product:
*This mud mask helps remove blackheads and     helps reduce acne
*Helps shrink pores
*Will not dry out the skin like other products       can
*Made with pomegranate, peppermint,          eucalyptus , and green tea
*Charcoal masks aid in the reduction of toxins    on the surface of your skin, and it is a natural  exfoliator

Directions For Use:
*Apply to the face with the FREE brush that  comes with the product
*Allow it to dry, which takes between 5-15  mins. 
*When dry, remove with a wet washcloth in a  circular motion until mud mask is all removed




         http://www.hellocutiemudmask.com

My Review:
I really liked this mud mask. After I used it my face felt so nice and clean. My skin feels so much nicer after using it. My pores are less noticeable and my skin is less oily. I have used a lot of different masks before but I really like this one a lot. 

AND BECAUSE I LIKE IT SO MUCH I AM GIVING A FREE ONE TO YOU! ENTER TO WIN YOUR OWN MUD MASK!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment