Pageviews last month

Pageviews last month

Monday, September 7, 2015

Picnic Insulated Lunch Cooler Bag Tote Review


For My Readers:
I was selected to test and review for a discounted price this "Picnic Insulated Lunch Cooler Bag Tote" in exchange for my unbiased opinion.

About This Product:
Can be used for several different things-
*Insulated Picnic Tote
*Insulated Lunch Bag
*Tailgating Parties
*Insulated Grocery Bag
Has pockets on the outside for other storage.
Has a strap for easy lifting and carrying.


http://www.amazon.com/Insulated-Reusable-Thermal-Grocery-Shopper/dp/B0131FJ5Y2/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1438652651&sr=8-13&keywords=thermal+grocery+shopper+bag

My Review:
I really liked this product , a lot!! I have used it for so many different ways. I use it for the grocery store when I have cold things to store. I have also used it for a lunch tote for my kids field trips. It has a ton of room, and outside storage for items you do not want to have cold. And the shoulder strap makes it super easy to lift and carry. It is a full 5 stars for me!! Great Product!!

No comments:

Post a Comment