Pageviews last month

Pageviews last month

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Cottonelle Review for CrowdTap

For My Readers:
I was selected to review "Cottonelle's Clean Care DoubleRoll" for free in exchange for my unbiased opinion.

My Review:
I, first of all, really like Cottonelle anyways. But this DoubleRoll is really great because it lasts so much longer than a regular roll. It also is super soft and comfortable to use. That is why it is usually always the toilet paper I buy. The only time I have not bought it was when it was not available. 



This is the package I was sent from CrowdTap to review.


Then I was to separate the entire roll and put in a pattern of any kind to show how much one roll is really like. And let me tell you, that is a lot of squares! It took a long time to separate the entire double roll. Then I put it in a heart because I seriously love Hearts. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment