Pageviews last month

Pageviews last month

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Henoda 10PCS Self-Watering Probes

For My Readers:
I was selected to test and review for a discounted price this product "Henoda 10PCS Self-Watering Probes" in exchange for my unbiased opinion. 

About This Product:
*This is a self watering system
*One side goes in a bowl and the other inside the plant


Directions For Use:
*Put the earthen part of the product in water and soak for 10 mins.
*Prepare a water container that is narrow
*Make sure the ceramic part is filled with water
*Then it will automatically give water to the plant a little at a time.





My Review:
This is the coolest invention. There have been many times when I would leave on vacation and my plants will die or wilt really bad. Now with these it will not happen anymore. And they are also so very easy to use. Great Product.

No comments:

Post a Comment