Pageviews last month

Pageviews last month

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Awesome PINK Shaker with Protein Shake Packs

I was selected to review and test this "Your Weigh" protein shakes and shaker bottle for FREE!! I am excited about doing the review for this product. The bottle is the best I have used so far. It has the shaker ball for inside, but it also has a screen to help it mix the protein mix and anything else you want to add to it. Then it has a compartment for the protein shake mix and another compartment for snacks like nuts or dried fruit. Then is all screws together, nicely and neatly. Then it has a clip on the bottle that you can use to clip to a gym bag or lunch box. Also, the protein packs are sweetened with Stevia and have 30 grams of protein to them. I love them! They taste good, I usually add fruit, peanut butter, or oats. Then I add ice when I can. Awesome product! Definitely need to check it out!! #YourWeigh

No comments:

Post a Comment