Pageviews last month

Pageviews last month

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

K-9 Joint Relief by K9z Rule

I was chosen to test and review for free, "K-9 Joint Relief Supplement" by K-9z Rule. I was really excited about this product because I have a 7 year old black Lab that is a pretty good size dog. And I worry about his joints, especially the hip joints, as he ages. I use other joint supplements and vitamins as is already. But I have never had the opportunity to use a Liquid form of Joint Supplement before for him. He is almost a 100 lbs. so I have given him 2 tsps in the AM and 2 tsps in the PM, mixed into his meal. After 6-8 weeks the instructions are to reduce the dosage to 1/2 for maintenance. My Lab seems to not even notice any changes to his food, so I have had no problems giving it to him. I really like this product and plan on using it regularly in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment