Pageviews last month

Pageviews last month

Thursday, June 25, 2015

FitFlexin Joint Cream Review

I was chosen to test and review "Fast Acting Joint Cream" from FitFlexin for free. I was pretty excited about reviewing this product because I suffer from RA. And I have used many different types of joint cream and they are work about the same. Which is only mediocre to me. This cream is to be used only 3-4 times a day for the first 7-10 days. After that you are able to use it as many times as needed. I used it on my worst joints and rubbed it into my joint for 1-2 mins until it is absorbed. I really was impressed in how it relieved my discomfort. It will not take the pain away totally. But it definitly helps take the edge off of the pain. I would recommend this product for any joint issues you have. And a huge plus is the smell. It is not a disgusting medicine smell like most creams are. #FitFlexin

No comments:

Post a Comment