Pageviews last month

Pageviews last month

Friday, November 6, 2015

Anti-Aging Broccoli Pure Seed Oil

For My Readers:
I was selected to test and review for a discounted price this "Anti-Aging Broccoli Pure Seed Oil" for a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased opinion.

About This Product:
*Oil is cold-pressed from the seeds of Brassica Oleracea Italica
*Provides excellent oxidative stability and non-greasy moisturizing properties
*When using on the hair it can provide a high sheen and luster
*Absorbs quickly without leaving the skin or hair greasy
*Can help with eczema and psoriasis
*Made with Non-GMO 100% broccoli oil
*Company does not test on any animals
*This oil can be calming and soothing
*Can be used as a lip balm

Directions For Use:
*For best results on your hair, apply the oil after shampooing
*Add to any lotions or creams to help your skin with wrinkles
*Test on skin first for sensitivity or allergic reaction



My Review:
I was pretty excited to use this essential oil because I have never heard of it before. I also never dreamed it could be so good for my hair. I have been using it after my shower on my unruly curly hair. I love how soft and smooth my hair has felt after using it. And it never leaves my hair greasy or weighed down. I am planning on using it in some of my lotions as well. This is a great product with so many neat uses. You really should check it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment