Pageviews last month

Pageviews last month

Monday, November 23, 2015

KUKPO - High Quality Stainless Steel Potato Masher

For My Readers:
I was selected to test and review for free this "KUKPO-High Quality Stainless Steel Potato Masher" in exchange for my unbiased opinion. 

About This Product:
*Newly designed with horizontal grip and wide mashing plate
*With this masher you will no longer get a strained or get a tired arm because of the design
*The design of this masher is also helpful in not slipping when using it
*Made with stainless steel plate with solid rubber grip
*Dishwasher safe



My Review:
I love this new masher, it works great. I use it for potatoes and beans. And I have arthritis so this is a great product for me because my hands do not hurt like they used too. I also like it because it is not cheaply made. I have had masher actually bend when I used them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment