Pageviews last month

Pageviews last month

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Elegant PVC Woven Placemats

For My Readers:
I was selected to review this product "Elegant PVC Woven Placemats-Set of 4" for a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased opinion. 

About This Product:
*Environmentally friendly
*Durable & Long Lasting
*Combination of 70% PVC and 30% polyester filament
*Size is 18 x 12
*Easily cleaned and air dried
*11 styles to choose from




My Review:
I was very impressed with these placemats. I love the style and look of them. And I actually am going to use them for something different than a placemat. I am going to use them in my kitchen for under appliances and in my garden window for decoration. So many cool ways to use all the different patterns. 

No comments:

Post a Comment