Pageviews last month

Pageviews last month

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Wine Pourer with Chill Rod

For My Readers:
I was selected to test and review this product "Wine Pourer with Chill Rod" for free in exchange for my unbiased opinion.

About This Product:
*Sleek design to fit all bottles
*Place chiller rod in freezer for 2 hours, then open your wine and let it aerate for 10-15 mins.When ready to serve pour out some of the wine before placing the chiller into the bottle.
*The chiller stick is made with stainless steel
*Keeps wine cold for up to 30 mins



My Review:
This is the neatest thing and I plan on giving it as a gift. This is the perfect thing for that avid wine lover. I love how it keeps the wine cold for so long. And it is so easy to use. Love this product! 

No comments:

Post a Comment