Pageviews last month

Pageviews last month

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Double Camping Hammock with Tree Straps from Live Infinitely

For My Readers:
I was selected to test and review this "Double Camping Hammock with Tree Straps from Live Infinitely" for free in exchange for my unbiased opinion.

About This Product:
*Strong & Durable-guarantee to hold up to 450 lbs
*Weather resistant
*Can be machine washed
*Every sale is backed up with a 100% guarantee
*Plenty of room for 2 adults
*Set up and tear down is 5 mins
*Stretch proof tree straps


My Review:
This is a great hammock. It is easy to put together and to take down. It is super durable and sturdy. The hammock comes with everything you need to set the entire thing up. Nothing else is needed. I love that it is machine washable too.


No comments:

Post a Comment