Pageviews last month

Pageviews last month

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Deluxe Hair, Skin, & Nails Supplement

For My Readers:
I was selected to test and review this product "Deluxe Hair, Skin, & Nails by Betanature Supplements" for a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased opinion.

About The Product:
*Comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
*Contains 16 active ingredients such as: Vit A, Vit C, Vit D, Biotin, MSM
*Contains a propriety blend to help with hair loss & shedding
*Contains vitamins that help with anti-aging

Directions For Use:
*Take 2 capsules daily with a meal




My Review:
I was very impressed with this product. I have taken a number of supplements for thicker hair. Most of them containing only, or mostly, just Biotin. This one contains so much more than I have seen or used before. And I really liked it. My hair is not shedding as much, and appears thicker. And my nails are much stronger, and actually have length on them. So I really liked this product and think it is actually helping me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment