Pageviews last month

Pageviews last month

Friday, November 6, 2015

Elba n.5 - Microdermabrasion

an style="color: purple; font-family: Helvetica Neue, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: x-large;">For My Readers:
I was selected to test and review for free this "Elba n.5 Microdermabrasion" in exchange for my unbiased opinion. 

About This Product:
*Reduces the signs of acne, scars, fine lines, and wrinkles
*Boosts moisture levels
*Paraben Free
*Perfect for sensitive skin
*Non-comedogenic
*Contains aluminum oxide crystals

Directions For Use:
*Using your fingertips, apply to moistened skin. Apply in gentle rotary motions. Discontinue if there is any redness or irritation




My Review:
I absolutely loved this microdermabrasion, and how it made my skin feel. My skin felt so smooth and soft. And my wrinkles are smoother and not as noticeable. The scent is soft and delicate. I am very impressed with this skin care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment