Pageviews last month

Pageviews last month

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Vita Sciences Joint Right Natural Muscle & Joint Pain Relief

For My Readers:
I was selected to test and review this "Vita Sciences Joint Right Natural Muscle & Joint Pain Relief" for free, in exchange for my unbiased opinion.


About This Product:
*Provides odor free results
*This cream works in two ways: by bringing the joint pain under control and by building up the mucosal joint linings
*Natural ingredients assure you that the cream will be gentle on the skin
*1 oz contains: BlueProfen complex plus Aloe Vera, Chamomile, Vitamin E, Pro-Vitamin B5
*Fast Acting

Directions For Use:
*Rub 2 full pumps, which is considered 1 dosage, on affected joint. Do not apply more than 6 times in a day. Wash hands immediately after applying. This is the dosage for children 12 yrs. of age and older, and Adults. Children under 12 yrs. of age, consult your physician. 





My Review:
I have RA, Lupus, and Sjogrens Syndrome. So I am always hurting in one joint or another. I used this product directly to the joints that were the most inflamed. I was using the dosage 2-3 times a day. I felt like the cream did help my joints for temporarily relief. I really liked that this product has no odor, which is such a nice feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment