Pageviews last month

Pageviews last month

Monday, November 23, 2015

Packing Tape

For My Readers:
I was selected to test and review this product "Packing Tape for Professionals" for free in exchange for my unbiased opinion. 

About This Product:
*Comes with 6 rolls plus a tape dispenser
*High quality tape that has a quality stick to it.
*Made with high tech film to provide strength when taped
*Designed to withstand heat or cold temps.
*Backed with a lifetime money back guarantee




My Review:
I was very impressed with this tape. It was not a cheap, low quality tape. I hate it when I buy packing tape and it doesn't even stay on the packages after I have used it. This is not what this tape did at all, it stayed on really well. It was also very nice to have the tape dispenser with it. Very pleased with this product. No complaints whatsoever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment